Each day is a gift...some I want to return, but all of them I'm thankful for.








Friday, September 10, 2010

Which do you like better?


Conversation in our family this week:

Jordan: "Hey Matthew, which do you like better...Hobby Lobby or Chucky Cheese?" (Ironically, he LOVES Hobby Lobby so this was a tough decision for him)

Matthew: " Chuck E Cheese!"

Jon: "Which do you like better, Mom or Chuck E Cheese?" (thanks for that one...as if I have a chance)

Matthew: "Chuck E Cheese!"

Me: "Which do you like better, Mom or naptims?" (hoping to get myself a favorable response)

Matthew: "Naptime!"

Jordan: "Which do you like better, Mom or Time Out?" (that's my girl...she's giving me a fighting chance!)

Matthew: "Time Out!"

Jon: "Which do you like better, Mom or Mom?" (finally, I think I can win this one)

Matthew: (after a long pause)...."DAD!"

Not feeling the love around here.

5 comments:

  1. STILL laughing outloud!

    Your kids are too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww..... sorry. but you know in his heart you rank way above chuck e cheese...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little stinker, but he's just too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL! Good thing moms have broad shoulders, huh?

    ReplyDelete